It’s been one month to the day from my last entry! I guess that means now’s a good time for a new one. Some highlights since I last blogged; I:
– went on a mini-“stay-cation” with Kate to Buena Park for thrift shopping & Knott’s Berry Farm
– spent New Year’s Eve/a.m. bowling & then at a 24 hr diner
– worked at the Rose Parade at a private stand
– had my first “breakfast for dinner” experience (and it was with the good stuff!)
– crammed in 3 units into a two week winter intersession class (marriage & family relationships)
– helped out with Kate’s birthday party
– learned that my best friend got engaged!
– started my regular spring semester (oh-so artsy!)
– received many of my nail polish Twitter prizes in the mail 🙂
– started watching Lost (yes, from season one. I have a little more than 2 more seasons left)
While walking to the parade stands, we saw Jack Hanna doing a live TV interview, complete with animal friends!
We got to walk inches from the floats. The textures were SO gorgeous and the air was fragrant!
Kate & I dancing around at Knott’s Resort wearing our thrifted sweaters bought that day.
Us riding the rocking pirate ship at Knotts; poor Kate was miserable!
Delicious cupcakes at the party made by Soraya
Me & Tara with the birthday girl
And of course, I’ve been doing my nails throughout. 🙂 Here are a few interesting ones:
China Glaze Let’s Groove with Revlon LilyChrome, Konad m59
Ice Pure Ice with Konad Special Polish White, Konad m73
Zoya Creamy with China Glaze Awaken, Konad m57 & m19
It’s nothing too interesting, but that’s a taste of what I’ve been up to! 🙂 Hope you’re having a good one.
P.S. I really do have friends other than K & T, I just don’t seem to take many pictures with them! haha. I should change that.